- 20-Apr-2017 to 19-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Supply Chain
- Edina, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
Be involved with a company that is changing the lives of people across the globe.
ARKRAY is hiring an Order Processor to pick, pack, and ship orders with speed and accuracy. The Order Processor also takes receipt of incoming product and performs General Dock duties and Warehouse maintenance (i.e. sweeping, trash).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulls product from picking areas for each order
- Double checks orders and signs each order for verification
- Packs order-prepare for shipping
- Assist in receiving goods. Segregation of products to Quarantine and returns areas
- Operates UPS and additional shipping systems. Operates Visual operating system
- General warehouse maintenance
- Overtime as needed
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonable related duties assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience in a Shipping/Receiving or Manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic Computer Proficiency UPS/Fed EX software experience a plus
- Basic Math & Analytical skills with minimal errors
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, drivers and other personnel.
- Must be highly productive & self motivated employee that enjoys working in a team atmosphere
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management
- Must be able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.