- 28-Mar-2017 to 27-May-2017 (CST)
- Edina, MN, USA
- Full Time
Be invovled with a company that is changing the lives of people across the globe.
ARKRAY is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Intern to work closely with the regulatory team and support FDA submissions. As an intern, you will be working on regulatory projects related to new IVD instruments and consumables. Through this experience, you will gain valuable knowledge and work experience related to IVD product development and familiarity with FDA requirements for such products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform research into regulatory filings, regulations and other pertinent issues as requested
- Compile and present to team on specific regulatory research projects.
- Learn about and support basic regulatory submissions.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities as assigned
What is Needed for This Role:
- Undergraduate or Graduate students pursuing degrees in Regulatory, Life Sciences, Engineering or other technical field. Recent graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
- Demonstrates an interest in developing skills in regulatory strategy and regulatory science.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.