- 20-Mar-2017 to 19-May-2017 (CST)
- Edina, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
Be involved with a company that is changing the lives of people across the globe.
ARKRAY is currently looking to fill a Science Intern position responsible for supporting ongoing projects conducted by Science team members to support FDA submissions. As an intern, you will be working hands-on in the laboratory with a supervising Scientist, and you will also interact with a broader cross functional team, to develop and test new IVD instruments and consumables by planning and executing experiments on such devices as well as performing data analysis. Through this experience, you will gain valuable knowledge and work experience related to IVD product development and familiarity with FDA requirements for such products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and prepare study protocols.
- Participate in lab testing of different IVD products.
- Capture test results; perform basic analyses; and prepare draft test reports.
- Support related administrative activities.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities as assigned
What is Needed for This Role
- Undergraduate or Graduate students pursuing degrees in Chemistry, Biology, Life Sciences, Engineering or other technical field. Recent graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
- Familiarity with statistical analyses tools or related course work is preferred.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.