- 20-Mar-2017 to 19-May-2017 (CST)
- Edina, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
Be involved with a company that is changing the lives of people across the globe.
ARKRAY is currently looking to fill a Software Quality Test Engineer position responsible for providing the means and the measures for testing all the aspects of ARKRAY software solutions, both functionally and technically to meet the requirements and ensure quality for the software's intended use.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute software test plans that are verified based upon software and system specifications.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Hold and facilitate test plan, case/validation documentation reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- 3 + years of relevant QA technical experience
- Experience with the following software: Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, familiarity with iOS and Google mobile device interfaces, and MacOS.
- FDA medical device software validation experience preferred (or experience working within an FDA regulated environment)
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills including the communication of bugs to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Creative solving of technical problems.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.