- 10-Feb-2017 to 11-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
ARKRAY is hiring an Account Manager to market and sell ARKRAY Lab products into new and established hospital and related markets. Meet quarterly and annual analyzer placement objectives through strategic teamwork with members of the ARKRAY customer solutions team. Demonstrate proficiency at high levels of product, market, competition, and sales strategies.
Demonstrate successful territory management skills with an effective action plan outlining strategic and tactical engagements needed to meet analyzer placement goals. Promote and protect ARKRAY's corporate image.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Market and qualify interested ARKRAY prospects; clearly identifying customer needs to be satisfied through ARKRAY product and service solutions. Routinely meet with existing customers to ensure continued satisfaction with ARKRAY products and services, and identify additional product sale opportunities.
- Demonstrate competency in ARKRAY and competitive product knowledge. The Account Manager is responsible for the instrument knowledge and ability to effectively demonstrate ARKRAY analyzers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of existing & prospect customers in territory including key IDN, reference lab, and hospital chain groups.
- Interact directly with hospital administrators, material managers, laboratory management, and key laboratory personnel that influence decisions related to the acquisition and continued support of ARKRAY products.
- Follow-up and coordinate all field activities during the pre and post sales process of ARKRAY equipment. Work cooperatively with Customer Solutions team and Marketing members to capture opportunities, resolve conflicts, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales activities with Distribution as appropriate and necessary to positively impact sales and provide a superior Customer experience in the territory.
- Maintain positive customer rapport exemplifying ARKRAY's core values. Address customer questions and concerns expeditiously and professionally. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts.
- Provide ARKRAY management with market trends and competitive field activity information enabling the company to support territory strategies/tactics and react quickly to competitive actions.
- Responsible for timely, accurate completion of administrative tasks; such as weekly reports, analyzer forecasts, CRM updates, and expense reports.
- Cost-effectively manage territory travel by planning in advance, adhering to company travel guidelines, and using sound business judgment.
- Must be proficient in the use of company supplied computer, printer/scanner/fax, and smart phone.
- Perform duties assigned or accepted as out of the guidelines.
Skills and Knowledge
- Four year bachelor's degree preferred in scientific or analytical studies or related; or appropriate (10+ years) experience in hospital clinical laboratory markets with demonstrated success.
- 8+ years direct selling experience selling to clinical diagnostics market with 3+ years' capital equipment experience. Related sales experience within hospital industry may be considered.
- Strong contacts within the hospital and reference laboratory markets.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated territory / account management skills.
- Strong selling, communication, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Proven customer service practices that have resulted in building long-term relationships and repeat business.
- Highly motivated and self-directed who functions well in a results-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Highly collaborative and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have good computer skills with all Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Must reside near a major airport; estimated travel to be 60%
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.