- 07-Feb-2017 to 30-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
Be involved with a company that is changing the lives of people across the globe.
ARKRAY is hiring a Corporate Account Manager responsible for developing and pursuing an account base of business in alternate markets including, but not limited to, Retail Pharmacy Chains and Independents, Wholesalers, HME/DME, Home Health Agencies, Hospitals, FQHCs, etc. Territory: US West Side
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling of ARKRAY products to various markets, retail pharmacy and grocery chains, independent pharmacies, Hospitals, DME (durable medical equipment), home health agencies, state and local health departments and other related markets.
- Develop and manage assigned key accounts within current territory that have implemented ARKRAY products and look to develop greater levels of revenue.
- Provide follow-up calls to assigned key accounts to maximize services offered.
- Implement business plans and/or strategies created by corporate, VP of CHD, National Sales Director, Managed Care Manager and marketing.
- Detail and in-service ARKRAY products including ARKCare, YouChoose and other value-added programs as required and needed.
- Achieve fiscal year budgeted sales numbers that have been assigned to territory and the region.
- Manage territory and key accounts effectively and budget to maximize sales per dollars and expenses.
- Manage margins to achieve highest profitability to match territory projections.
- Represent ARKRAY at local, state and national trade shows that pertain to our business.
- Provide various reports to Regional Sales Director such as: call and expense reports, travel schedule, monthly product projection update, market share updates, excel spread sheets, etc.
- Effectively update and utilize CRM on a daily basis.
Knowledge and Skills for success in the role include:
- 5+ years of sales experience including working within the industry and including at least some of these customers.
- Strong selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proven customer service practices that have resulted in building long-term relationships and repeat business.
- Highly motivated and self-directed who function well in a results-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Highly collaborative and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Situated or would situate near a major airport.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated success in sales and account management
- Travel 50-75%
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.